BLUE FIRE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING AND ENRICHMENT STUDY, 200 RYS
Registered Yoga Alliance School Since 2004
2018-2019 BFY PROGRAM DATES
the practice meets Wednesday evenings 5pm-9:30pm from November 7-APril 3
(we will not meet November 21, December 26, January 2, March 20)
Skills is required for TT tract only...5pm-9:30pm April 10,17,24,25 and 26
10am-6pm April 27 & 28
what can blue fire yoga teacher training and enrichment study do for you…
Self-discovery of personal power
Connect physical practice to heart practice
Create mindfulness in daily living
Live in authenticity and be present
Build on your life principles leading you on a path of purpose
Discovery of truth and self
Through teaching develop sequencing, cues and a space that honors the student
Through consistency grow and explore your practice and teaching style
Grow in authenticity in what you have to offer as a yoga teacher and student
Develop inner strength in all areas of your life as your practice grows off the mat
Choose the path that is right for you...
200-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING TRACT, RYS
You will receive a professional certificate of completion from Blue Fire Yoga at the end of your training. This Tract meets all requirements set by Yoga Alliance. At the end of the training you may apply to be a part of YA Registry. Yoga Alliance maintains an online registry of yoga instructors and trainings. They are not and do not offer certifications, but acknowledged only as an online yoga resource
Breakdown of Hours and Total Fees $2850:
- THE PRACTICE & SKILLS – $2300 paid in full 10 days before start date to training facility Payment Plan : 3 payments of $820 paid to training facility (first payment due 10 days before start date. Remaining payments evenly spaced throughout training)
- INTERNSHIP - $300 paid to facility (City Wellness and/or The Yoga Box) the first 30 days from start date
- $250 NON-REFUNDABLEDEPOSIT DUE at time of Registration - Admin fees, Books, Supplies paid to Blue Fire Yoga
- Personal Practice up to 20 hours and accumulated meditation/quiet time (with a minimum of 5 hours dedicated to meditation) to be logged and submitted once complete
- You may transfer up to 25 hours into the program for a fee of $5 per hour
YOGA ENRICHMENT STUDY TRACT
CONTACT jules directly for more information on this tract
This tract is for anyone who wants to gain more knowledge about yoga and enhance his or her personal yoga practice.
Breakdown of Hours and Fees:
- Your choice of sessions from The Practice - $65 per sessions
- $50-150 admin fees, books, supplies paid to BFY
Optional additional hours…
- Personal Practice
- Homework (reading, reviewing, studying)
LOCATION: City Wellness, St Augustine, FL
Students must attend a minimum 90% of the in-class hours to receive their certificate. Any material missed with Jules (or approved instructor) must be made up in order for a certificate to be granted. Make up hours are $20/hour missedWe encourage you to make these weekends a top priority in your calendar. Absences will result in a lack of continuity and diminished value of your investment.
COURSE MATERIALS:Materials will be provided first day of the training.
You are encouraged to review sessions and any additional materials of interest to you with the intention to keep momentum going between training weekends and to provide a learning continuum from one topic to the next
Contact jules by email email@example.com or call at 386-871-7137 to register for the upcoming training session and begin your path to become a Yoga Teacher!